Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Let the Battle Begin!!!!

I call it a Battle...because quite simply that is how it feels. The battle of Good vs. Evil....right vs. wrong...Healthy vs. Easy. The list goes on and on. Things have been going pretty well for me. The biggest adjustment is trying to keep my nutrition on track. Dan, my Oz fitness trainer, has me eating every 4 hours(400calories). It's great when I am really disciplined and stick to it. My schedule is busy right now with work, 2 football teams, 1 basketball team, and DJing weddings that during the week I stick to the plan pretty well. On the weekends my schedule is so different that I have really struggled! The good news is that my current weekend of "struggling" is way better than how I would have ate a few weeks ago on a "normal day".

My workouts have been going good. Unfortunately my trainer Dan got married...ok that sounds bad...sorry Dan. All that really means is that he wasn't available for a couple of days. We worked out last week, but I haven't done anything this week!!! I wish I was to the point the I would really miss it if I didn't go for a few days...but obviously I'm not there yet!! Still need that appointment to get me there. Dan and the OZ fitness crew have been great. They make the experience fun and I want to go back!


Hoping my workout today is great and that I take one more step towards my goal to SHAPE UP!

KJ

No comments:

Post a Comment