Friday, October 3, 2008

Howdy online friends.

It's been a tough week for me. Mainly because I AM SICK!!!! It's like a big kick in the face. It's funny to me because I was working out and feeling great and then it's like the "fat gods" said..."lets get him". Next thing ya know I'm sick and haven't done anything all week long. The good news is that I have done well with the eating(besides one day of needing some comfort food). Apparently I'm comforted by a Jack in the Box Big Cheesburger!!! Oh well, I'm getting better and I'm super excited to get back to working out next week.

Dan my trainer has been on his honeymoon...so I missed him all this week as well. I did work out last week and over the weekend. But since getting my bad cold I haven't done anything else all week. Hoping I feel better by Monday and can get back at it.

Got an email and someone asked how out of shape am I right now and what am I doing for workouts? They are concerned that they are "too out of shape". I'm in the worst shape of my life for sure. I struggled to do even 15 minutes at a slow pace on the precor or treadmill the first week. Right now I have just been doing cardio(precor machine) for about 30 minutes when I'm not with Dan. My workouts with Dan include some cardio and then we are moving on to "basic exercise motions" really working on my core and my base. Dan says...."it's like a tree buddy...we've got to start with the roots and build up." It's been a positive experience and I urge you no matter what shape your in to give it a try. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment