Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Results are in!

Ok so I missed the blog all last week because we were doing our 14th annual Food Drive.

But on Friday the 17th of Oct. I did some measurements with my trainer Dan. The results were very encouraging and exciting!

Here ya go....
After about 30 days...
Weight Loss- 14 pounds
Total inches lost 13.5
Muscle gain 9 pounds
Total FAT loss 23 pounds
Also one of the best numbers and the one i've noticed the most is 5 inches off my waist!
THANKS OZ FITNESS!

So that was great news heading into the food drive. Of course the food drive is not an easy place to eat right. First of all we broadcast live from Tomato Street everyday and they feed us. Good news...ate salad everytime I was there!!!! The only place I really blew it was breakfast for the week. 3 days I ended up eating stuff that wasn't great for losing weight...ya know like GRAVY!!! It sure did taste good but I felt miserable later...guess that means I'm starting to get used to eating right.

Also because of the hectic week with the food drive I didn't make into the gym at all last week. Tried to stay active at the food drive and at my practices for football and basketball, so hopefully I won't have taken any steps backward.


Looking forward to a great week with Dan at OZ and I hope that I continue to see improvement.
Talk to ya later this week,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment