Monday, January 12, 2009

My name is Kevin and I'm a slacker!

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. I just did that. Sooooooo lets move on to step 2. Getting back with the program.

So here is the skinny...I did well through the end of November, but the month of December was brutal. My workout and diet got lost under a pile of snow!!!! I guess I did get some excersize shoveling everyday!!! But I'm guess the ham and fudge probably added on more calories then the shoveling took off.

The good news is that I'm back on schedule now in the new year and looking forward to making some new goals and acheiving them.

We started our Resolution Reminder this week too and we have some great people who are working hard to loose weight as well. We will be talking to them on a regular basis to help keep them on track. Also this should help keep me in line as well. If you are working on it...let me know and lets keep trying to fight the fight together!!!!

Shape Up!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment