Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Cookin Chicken...waiting for Idol.

Last week at the gym was good. Did cardio on my own 30 minutes on treadmill each time. Didn't do anything else, but I know I need to ease back into it. My trainer Dan had knee surgery and wasn't available last week. We are on for tomorrow at Noon...I will let ya know how it goes.

Right now I am cookin chicken. I LOVE chicken....which really makes dieting a lot easier. I try to buy a big thing of chicken breasts and then just bake them all at once and freeze them for the week. It has really been my key to success when I'm eating right.

One other quick note that has a "little" to due with losing weight. I decided to finally try to watch Biggest Loser this year. I really like the first episode and it's a powerful show. However...it's now on at the same time as IDOL. I guess I will have to record it and try to watch it some other time....I just never seem to do that very well. Stupid TV people putting them on at the same time.

Talk to ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment