Monday, October 13, 2008

Feeling GOOD!

Sorry I missed updating all last week, but I was busy working out! :)

It was a great week of workouts. Dan was back from his honeymoon...I was feeling better after being sick...and we were able to make some progress. Dan is great and knows that I love sports so he was trying to make everything "sports related" in my workouts. Wednesday we did a bunch of stuff with the medicine ball....throwing it against the wall in a variety of ways...all resembling some sports motion. It also just felt good to throw a ball as hard as you can over and over....goodbye STRESS! We would throw the ball hard about 20 times and then go back to treadmill for 5 minutes. Did that for about an hour.

Friday, Dan and I had some fun with Heavy Ball "Tennis". We went into the Raquet Ball Court at the South Hill OZ fitness and he had one side of the court and I had the other. Basically you had to quickly catch the ball and throw it back to the other side to your opponent. If you lost the point you had to do an excercise picked by the winner. Needless to say I only got to pick one excercise for Dan and he picked lots for me. It was really a lot of fun and a great workout! Although I'm warning Dan right now...that about 3 months from now I will be making him do a lot more work when we play!!!

This week we are going to weigh in and do some measurements to see where I'm at. I'm excited because I know I'm feeling better already...just not sure about the progress on the weight and the taking off inches. I'll let ya know later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment